IV Nutritional Therapy
The goal of IV nutritional therapy
As a Junior Biochemistry major at Vassar College, I had the pleasure to meet the great Nobel Prize-winning scientist, Linus Pauling. He is best known for his research into the nature of the chemical bonds and molecular structure of DNA. He later studied Vitamin C and published the book “Vitamin C and the Common Cold” (1970). He postulated that mega doses of Vitamin C would help fight the common cold and other viral diseases. My interest in megadose Vitamin C dates back many years.
The coronavirus pandemic has made us all much more aware of our immune system. While that may bring us all back to high school science class, the immune system is our complex and ever-changing protection against all viral and bacterial attacks. Now and as always, supporting general immune health is an extremely good thing.
Strength >> Wellness >> Life
The simple things we can do are stress reduction, sleep, exercise and, meditation. Other oral things I am taking daily are Zinc (30 mg), NAC (600 mg), Vitamin D (5,000 mg), Vitamin A (10,000 mg), and Quercitin in addition to a basic multi vitamin. More than 1000 mg per day of Vitamin C taken orally is eliminated. To bathe your cells in this nutrient, it must be given intravenously (IV).
Some of you may be familiar with the “hangover bag”. These are franchised operations that can hydrate you directly through your veins instead of drinking water. Alcohol is very dehydrating and being dehydrated is part of what creates the “hangover” headaches and fatigue. In general, not much more than saline is in the bag and perhaps some anti-inflammatory medication.
The nutritional IV therapy I am offering is completely natural and loaded with vitamins, minerals, and other substances that improve immune function by strengthening the body’s own cellular defense mechanisms. Conventional medicine has generally ignored the value of detoxification and treats symptoms and not the disease. We live in a toxic environment. Stress, lack of sleep, lack of exercise, ill health and poor nutrition can increase the toxic load in our system. Unfortunately, as we age our natural detoxification structures become less efficient. IV detoxification is a viable preventative therapy that can help assure optimum health.
To start, I am offering 3 different cocktails to prime the immune system. All will be customized to every individual. Substances may be added or removed based on symptoms and medical history.
- Antiviral Cocktail – 50 grams of Vitamin C, selenium, calcium gluconate, magnesium sulfate, Vitamin B6. Infusion time 90+ minutes
- Super Immune Cocktail – 25 grams of Vitamin C, B6, B Complex, calcium gluconate, magnesium sulfate, B6, B12, selenium, glutathione 500-2000 mg, taurine, zinc. Infusion time 90+ minutes
- Meyers Cocktail – 5 grams of Vitamin C, can add glutathione push at end. Infusion time 10-20 minutes.
Interesting detox drug facts:
GLUTATHIONE Is an amazing natural protective substance. It does five things very well:
- It has the ability to enhance the immune system by multiplying lymphocytes and antibodies.
- It is an excellent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- It is a powerful regulator of other antioxidants in the cell. Without glutathione, vitamins C and E become much less powerful antioxidants.
- It is an excellent detoxification agent and helps to remove toxic compounds from the cells.
- It plays a fundamental role in numerous metabolic and repair processes.
In preparation to seeing my special clients, we have completely disinfected our office and will continue to do so in-between each appointment. You will be greeted by myself or my staff who will be wearing a mask and pre-sanitized, for both of our protections. My staff and I are very diligent to keep my office a safe environment, and will be taking all the necessary precautions. This is NOT a treatment for active coronavirus patients.
Dr. Sharon Giese and her staff are happy to schedule an appointment with you for an IV Infusion. For more information, please email my office at firstname.lastname@example.org.