There are as many procedures for breast enhancement as reasons for breast enhancement. Dr. Sharon Giese and her team are proud to cater to a wide breadth of breast-related problems and offer a thorough variety of solutions. Our options are as follows:
- Breast Augmentation – this is performed for both cosmetic reasons and to provide symmetry. It can also restore volume lost for a variety of reasons. This breast enhancement approach involves implants, which can help you go up one or two sizes. There are many different types of implants, and we can help you decide which works for you. For those who wish another route, a natural fat transfer may be in order to give an increase in volume.
- Natural Breast Augmentation – this is an alternate course for those not desirous of implants. This technique uses natural fat from other areas of the body, taken with minimally invasive liposuction. This option requires less downtime than a classical breast augmentation.
- Breast Lift – this is done to reduce sagging and improve positioning. Breasts sag naturally over time, and this procedure helps reshape and resize them. Dr. Giese rearrange breast tissue to construct a natural interior framework to support your breasts – an ‘internal bra’ of sorts.
- Breast Reduction – this method provides pain relief by reducing the shape, size, and/or position of the breasts. Ponderous breasts can cause back and neck pain, poor posture, and even breathing problems. Reduction removes fat, glandular tissue, and excess skin in the way of smaller, lighter, and firmer breasts
- Cleavage Lift – this unique option combines an advanced breast lift with a natural fat transfer. It involves gathering fat cells from various areas of the body and implanted around the top of the breasts to increase size and youthful positioning.
- Inverted Nipple Surgery – this fixes inverted nipples to point outward. It can be performed for several degrees of inversion, though It must be noted that the procedure may prevent the ability to breastfeed.
- Uneven Breast Repair – this helps to give breasts improved symmetry. Mammary asymmetry occurs commonly and naturally, though it can be distressing.
- Breast Combo Procedures – for many individuals, more than one procedure is necessary to produce a desired result. Dr. Giese performs augmentation lifts, cleavage lifts, implant lifts, and implant removal.
If you’re considering one or more of these breast enhancement procedures, look no further than Sharon Giese, MD! She and her team will dedicate themselves to giving you the best breasts possible. Contact us today to schedule a consultation! Our office is located in New York, NY.