Are you tired of upper arm flab that won’t go away, no matter how hard you work out or diet? Thankfully, you can get rid of this extra fat and skin and achieve toned, shapely arms with an arm lift in New York.
An arm lift could be a good choice if you:
- Have lost significant weight and still have loose, hanging flaps of skin.
- Have flabby arms that don’t slim down with exercise or diet.
- Have wrinkled, loose skin around your upper arms.
- Want a firm, toned look to your upper arms.
What is an Arm Lift?
An arm lift is also known as brachioplasty. It’s a cosmetic surgical procedure that removes excess fat and skin from the upper arm. Age, heredity and swings in weight can all contribute to upper arms that are loose, sagging and wrinkled. Once your arms reach this state, there’s no exercise that can make them firm and tight again. Our talented plastic surgeon in New York can restore the youthful look of your arms with a simple surgical procedure.
Liposuction can be used to remove excess fat, and body shaping can help tone your arms, but only a true arm lift procedure can give you the firm, sculpted look that you really want. In addition to removing fat, this procedure tightens the supportive tissue in the arms. This is what helps give the arms their toned, muscular look.
Benefits of an Arm Lift
Some of the many benefits of this procedure include:
- You’ll feel more confident in the way your body looks.
- Your arms will look more toned and defined.
- You’ll look great in all your clothes, giving you more options.
- The results are long-lasting if you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Learn More About Arm Lift Surgery in New York
If you’re tired of fighting your loose, flabby arms, find out what an arm lift in New York can do for you. To book a consultation at our office in New York, NY, contact us today at the office of Sharon Giese, MD. We look forward to speaking with you!