Post COVID-19 Office visits at Townhouse 114
In addition to following our routine, stringent infection control protocols and procedures, we are in a heightened state of vigilance about disinfecting our facility. Special emphasis is being placed on sanitizing high touch areas in common areas and the restroom.
Extra efforts we will employ to stop the spread of COVID-19 and comply with the CDC and the local health department to ensure safety of my staff and patients include:
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet
- Reception chairs have been spaced appropriately, but I expect not more than 1 or 2 patients there are any time
- Appointments will be timed to avoid wait time and I will utilize the 4 separate exam and treatment rooms
- Bring your favorite mask, or we will present you with a cloth one you can take home with you
- A glass divider separates office staff from the reception
- Plenty of hand sanitizer and antiviral wipes are available
- All staff have N95 masks, protective gowns and goggles
- Air ozone sanitizer and UV light had been added
- Magazine material has been removed from the waiting area as it is deemed high touch
- The coffee/tea makers have been moved to behind the reception. Please ask if you desire a cup
Click here for The Joint Commission's policy on Universal Masking of Staff, Patients, and Visitors in Health Care Settings.
Anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who is an active coronavirus patient, should continue to self-quarantine.
Dr. Sharon Giese and her staff are happy to schedule a virtual consultation with you for any treatment. Please email my office at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.